The Road Back to You
One tenth of a degree off does not seem like much. Try taking a long trip on that premise, however, and if you keep going long enough, you will find yourself in another country. You will be confronted with languages you do not speak, foods you cannot identify, and probably get busted at the border for trying to cross.
We all have seasons like that: one severe hardship, one unchecked attitude, one lie believed, or just a casual drifting away from spending focused time with Jesus can have a large impact over time. You might wake up one day and hardly recognize yourself or even understand how you got to where you currently sit.
I actually wrote this song ahead of a long process, where we were literally asking a line to this song: "Can time really heal old wounds? Do God's promises actually come to fulfillment in or lifetime, or is it going to be Hebrews 11, where you die without seeing the end of the process?" I find so many things I have written were foreshadowing of days to come, with accuracy that astounds me.
Click below to be directed to the song: